
So it has been a rediculously long time since I had the desire and energy (combined) to take the time to write up anything... And horray for today. Which for some reason I had an inkling to update. So, to start, Happy Valentines Day. Or as I prefer on this day, check out this site: http://www.meish.org/vd/
I like the funny.
Otherwise, just crazy Baghdad weather, windy and overcast, sunny and upper 60's, nasty haze/smoke/mist crap (or as one of our cheery co-workers stated: Cancerous weather).
I have been on Mail clerk duties this last week, which is not as fun as you think it is. We have to go to the main mail center and collect ALL the mail for the building. For everyone on three floors. ALL of it. Everyday of the week. But today was the last day for me. So huzzah!
We had another strange concert here last week, some R&B/Salsa band called "Fresh". I didn't go, but I did hear from a distance they were butchering Guns and Roses' "Sweet Child o' Mine". That was all I needed to know I wasn't missing anything. And how can you butcher GNR? That is sacreligious.
I have been successful in making friends with several of the British Contingent here. Always a wonder to collaborate and interact with the Commonwealth. God save the Queen and all that, what what?
I am now under 70 days left. That is a nice thing. It will be good to get back to the 'hood. Kick it with the homies and such. And not have to get up and walk to the palace.
But I have roughly lost 10lbs. Not great, but I know I will not be "chunk". I probably won't be "hunk" either (no more than I already am of course, ggrrowl). But it is nice to know that I can lose weight, lol...
bleh, I thought I had more brain power left.... I was wrong. Oh! Congratulations to Greg and Sharon Forcum, they are pregnant!
Thats it.
Don't forget to tell your loved ones that you love them.
1 comment:
i was hoping you'd get off yer lazy butt and put SOMETHING in here. jeez what's the point of having a blog if you don't, well, blog? not like you're working in a far away country or anything.
lazy fucker.
Post a Comment