Monday, March 30, 2009

Gumdrops and lollipops

I really dont know about the title other than it is wacky and "off-the-wall". There has been pizzling amounts of rain... not even enough to qualify as drizzle... but enough to make things a little slick and let the mud remind us all that it is still king.

I got some new cigars today from our leadership so that was a treat. Things are mellow, Seabuiscuit is on the TV in the MWR, I got no stories, the calms are calm, and the tempests are tempestuous.

I was able to bench 230 a week ago, which is almost what I weigh... but that has been fluctuating +/- 5 lbs for a while...

hmm... it is odd to think aobut being CONUS again... too many things to do and places to go... and so much still to do here. So very like the psyche... All I was thinking about two months ago was how good it would be to leave and be home, now I am not so sure I will be ready for that. I had some one ask if I would be willing to return here in July... I think that would be too soon and too hot. but October/November is a good likelyhood. Looking into it this last week. Gonna have to have some conversations first...

hugs for all

2 comments:

Breda said...

funny how the mind works that way, huh?

Lyla and Mike said...

Dude! Stay in DC - we miss you!!!!!